Monday, May 29, 2017

Mahalo Ke Akua



1 year ago today I made the hardest decision of my life. I was not in a good place, my mentality was focused on the negative NEVER positive. I had to move 4000 miles away, completely isolate myself, have near death experiences both in and out of the water to truly find out who I am as a person, a person I'm proud of. I'm done pushing myself to impress others. I'm pushing myself for ME. Hawaii has an energy. A special energy from the mountains to the ocean, something that cannot be explained. A connection to Mother Nature. Mahalo Ke Akua. I would not be here without YOU. Also @jack_martin18 @dad @mom@ant_vision @clydehyatt cause I honestly don't know what the f@ck I would be doing without surfing or skateboarding.


AJ Martin




No comments:

Post a Comment